Zeofar's Adventures

Monday, December 18, 2006

More Wyvern news

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:32 am

Here's the latest quote from Rhialto.

Quote:
I have an obligation to get my computer game, Wyvern, back online: an obligation to some 50,000 players (out of 250,000 who've tried the game) that I dursn't easily turn my back on. Plus I have some pretty cool stuff in store there, for you Wyverneers who may be listening. Once I get this Google project reasonably secured, that is.


The context of the quote is basically that he's been busy between his job at Google and working on Wyvern to do much else. The second sentence means that he's still going to get the game up as soon as possible, but once he's done with his current project at Google he will start introducing some things that he thinks will amaze you. To be clear, since I know some of you people have a problem with basic English even though you've spoken it all your life, that does not mean that he cannot get the game up until he's done with his Google project. It simply means that he plans to make further advancements to the game (which can be done with the server online) after he's done with the other thing that is taking up a good deal of his time.

The hope to get the game up by the end of the year remains the same until you are told otherwise. This post is not meant to change that, simply to remind you all that he's hard at work and to give you a little teaser about Wyvern's future since updates have been poor in the past. If you still do not understand something, please ask instead of making assumptions and passing them off as fact. I know this time is difficult on some of you, but that is no excuse for irrational behavior. Be patient and it will all be worth it in the end.





Thats the
latest, and I hope Rhialto can get it up before the end of the year!

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, December 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew this was here. ._. Really nice site! Keep it updated and I'll keep checking back for sure. Mind if I link you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home